:::
最新消息
行政公告 行政公告
研習公告 研習公告
系統公告 系統公告
 
認識學校
校史沿革 校史沿革
學校願景 學校願景
學校特色 學校特色
學校概況 學校概況
校徽校歌 校徽校歌
歷任校長 歷任校長
交通位置 交通位置
組織架構 組織架構
業務職掌 業務職掌
 
家長會
家長會 家長會
會務資訊 會務資訊
 
組織編制
校長室 校長室
教務處 教務處
學輔處 學輔處
總務處 總務處
幼兒園 幼兒園
人事室 人事室
會計室 會計室
班級網頁 班級網頁
家長會 家長會
教師會 教師會
校友會 校友會
 
教學與活動
陽明山之光 陽明山之光
教學計劃 教學計劃
行事曆 行事曆
課表 課表
特色課程 特色課程
本校環境教育網 本校環境教育網
網路相簿 網路相簿
活動影像 活動影像
本校圖書館 本校圖書館
教科書版本 教科書版本
 
性別平等專區
性平教育實施規定 性平教育實施規定
性騷擾防治措施 性騷擾防治措施
性騷擾防治規定 性騷擾防治規定
性騷擾聲明啟事 性騷擾聲明啟事
性別平等教育計劃 性別平等教育計劃
 
 
:::
     
 
History

On Mar. 31, 1917,

“Ba-Zhi-Lan" Public School was established, which is the “Tso-Shan" Branch School of Shih-Lin Elementary School.

On Apr. 1, 1917,

the school opening ceremony was held.

On Apr. 24, 1921,

the school upgraded as “Tso-Shan Public School” and held the independence ceremony and set up “Ping-ding” separated classroom.

On Apr. 1941,

the school name changed to “Tso-Shan Elementary School”.

On Oct. 1945,

Taiwan’s recovered from Japan. In Nov. 1945, Mr. Ho Cheng-tien was assigned as the substitute principal of “Tso-Shan Elementary School” and changed the school name as “Taipei County Tso-Shan Elementary School”.

On May, 1946,

“Ping-ding Feng Gio-Chong” was upgraded as “ Ping-den  Elementary School.

On Aug. 1, 1947,

the Administration District adjusted, our school name changed as“Taipei County Shih-Lin Chen Shin-An Elementary School”.

On Sep. 1, 1949,

the Administration District changed, our school belonged to YMS Administration Beau, so our school name changed as“Tso-Shan Administration Beau Shih-Lin Chen Tso-Shan Elementary School”.

On May 20, 1950,

Tso-Shan Administration Beau was changed to YMS Administration Beau, so our school name changed to “Tso-Shan Administration Beau Tso-Shan Administration Beau Shih-Lin Chen YMS Elementary School”

From Sep. 1950 to Jul. 1953,

the principal was Mr. Mao Shweng-shen.  The school theme song was finished.  Mr. Yang Tao-shen Composed and principal Mao wrote the lyrics.

On Jul. 1, 1969,

the school name changed to “YMS Administration Beau Shih-Lin District YMS elementary School”.

From Feb. 1973 to Jan. 1980,

the principal was Mr. Ning Choa-Fo and set the school instruction as” Honesty, respect, industry and simple”.

On Jan. 1, 1974,

YMS Administration Beau was combined to Taipei city and the school name changed to “Taipei City Shih-Lin District YMS Elementary School”.

On Jul. 1, 1975,

YMS Tsi-kong Kindergarten was changed and belonged to our school.

On Aug. 1, 1984,

the Intelligence Enlightment Class (located inside of Taipei City YMS Rehabilitation Yuan).

On Jan. 1988,

the first volume of “YMS light” was published.

On May 1990,

the newly constructed “Activity center” was finished.

On 1996,

first cooperated with “Taipei City Teacher’s College” and set up “Environmental Education Growth Group”.

On 1997,

secondly cooperated with “Taipei City Teacher’s College” and set up “Environmental Teaching Walking Path”.

 

 
     
 
:::
聯絡電話:02-28616366 / 傳真:02-28618190 /地址:111 臺北市士林區仰德大道三段61號
Copyright © 2009 臺北市士林區陽明山國民小學. All Rights Reserved.
校園快優網‧『授權給:臺北市陽明山國小』